August 10 LIVE on Northumberland 89.7 FM Small Town Radio!
LISTEN HERE for the podcast version.
Check out my interview with my friend Robin Whale of Whale Family Chiropractic!
We’re gonna talk about:
– What it takes to be well and to maintain that wellness naturally
– Supplements (fish oils, vitamin d, holy basil, probiotics)
– Walking every day
– Listening to your body
– The affect of emotional health to physical health
– Empowering ourselves to channel the power of our own bodies to heal ourselves
Robin’s recommendations for further reading:
Eat Well, Move Well, Think Well by Dr. James L. Chestnut
The Prophet by Kahil Gibran
Count Your Blessings by Dr. John Dimartini
Loving What Is by Byron Katie
The Myth of Stress by Andrew Bernstein
Robin’s top wellness tips:
* Write everything down that you don’t like about your disease
* Find 3-5 things you’re thankful for each day
* Walk for 45 minutes every day
* Breathe through your pain
“Isn’t it funny that the biggest con man tells you that you can heal your body naturally?”