Check out my interview with Jacqueline Pennington!
We talk about:
– Her experience with learning her son’s true gender
– Expectations we have about our child’s gender starting in pregnancy
– What transitioning can look like with children
– Political misconceptions and barriers within our local healthcare community regarding transgender children
– Navigating consent and advocacy work with her son
and tons more.
Paper Thin by RVIVR
Pretty Girls (The Mover) by Against Me!
We Belong by The Hextalls
Freedom by Beyonce ft. Kendrick Lamar