Check out my interview with Mike McCormick from The Arrogant Worms!
We talk about:
– How The Arrogant Worms got together
– What Mike brings to the band
– What makes The Arrogant Worms successful
– What makes for a good song
– Why they support literacy
– What it means to make fun of this “big, dumb world”
– What’s funny and where the limit to humour is (if there is one!)
– Why they’re playing Port Hope and the local ties they have to Northumberland county
– What it means to be “fan-funded”
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNorthumberland897%2Fposts%2F2927726647258901&width=500“>DON’T FORGET TO ENTER OUR CONTEST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE ARROGANT WORMS TICKETS!!!
The Mountie Song by The Arrogant Worms
Lump by The Johnstones
Chick Singer by Winona Wilde
Carrot Juice is Murder by The Arrogant Worms