Check out my conversation with Lee Higginson!
We talk all about:
– How Lee got into art
– Art as therapy
– What made her choose to “go public” with her art over the last few years
– What small town life means to her and why it’s important to make an impact
– Being a single mom to her very different kids
– How Lee’s work keeps her well
– Her new studio opening up on John Street in Port Hope
Check out my conversation with Nicole Brown!
We chat about parenting a kid with autism and how changing policy is affecting her family. We talk about autism, what it takes to support a child with autism, and Nicole’s vision for better policy.
10 000 Miles by Clan Hannigan
No Happy Birthday by Hayden
Parachute by James Durbin
Doll Parts by Hole