Check out my interview with Wayne Kennedy here!
Wayne and I sit down (with no notes or prep!) for a solid follow up to our first conversation a few months ago, which you can find here.
We talk about:
- Wayne’s cool new gig at Long & McQuade
- Recording his recent live album
- What’s happening with his new solo album
- Joining Avem
- Surviving suicide attempts and living on the bipolar spectrum
We get really honest about the mental health stuff. This conversation is about as real as it gets. If you need crisis support, please phone Four County Crisis at 705-745-6484 or toll-free 1-866-995-9933.
Grow Up Stay Young by The Anti-Queens
Of Flesh & Blood by Jenn Fiorentino
Shut Up, I’m Trying to Sleep (LIVE!) by Wayne Kennedy
…And the Hits Keep Coming by Old Wives
(In the spirit of Wayne, keepin’ it 100% CanCon and 75% local!)
Check out the Podcast HERE!
Check out my conversation with Sam and Kathy about:
– Sam’s music career
– What Sam’s working on these days
– Taking care of one another at shows
– Why parents should support their kids in participating in local music and playing shows
– How music keeps Sam well
– The value of investing in recording your own music
– The local all-ages music scene
– The problems Sam and his friends have run into trying to book shows in Cobourg
– We do some world-building around the need for all-ages music venues
The Depths by Cleopatrick
Transparency by Catch-22
Closer by Cale Crowe
Photograph by Sam and Alicia