My guest, Shanna Layton, and I discuss things like:
- How Shanna found her love of cooking
- Her career in the food industry
- Managing good allergies and food restrictions in the food industry
- Surviving sexual assault and domestic violence
- Setting the rumours straight about Pitcher’s Place
- Shanna’s favourite places to eat in Northumberland County
- Shanna’s upcoming professional projects (meal plans!?)
- If you have been affected by the content in this episode, please reach out to someone you trust.
If you would like to speak to a counsellor, I recommend phoning 4 County Crisis. They have counsellors available 24/7 at 1-866-995-9933.
If you are experiencing domestic violence, visit www.cornerstonenorthumberland.ca for resources.
- Black Hole by Charly Bliss
- Young Girls by Kate Boothman
- Wilderness by Cheryl Ireland
- Sing Every Day by Avem