(PhotoCheck out my interview with Phil Redford from the
Coldest Night of the Year organizing committee!
We talk all about what it’s like organizing the event and the wonderful local organization it’s raising funds for,
Green Wood Coalition.
To sign up,
To donate to my fundraising efforts,
To learn more about
Green Wood Coalition, click here.
Check out my conversation with Judy and Phil, the co-chairs of the
Coldest Night of the Year Committee, an annual fundraiser for Green Wood Coalition!
We’re talk all about the event and why we work year after year to support the work of Green Wood Coalition!
DONATE TO LYSS HERE!!!!
Featured Tunage from:
Jimmy Bowskill and Carlos DelJunco
my interview with Collin Whitehouse here!
We talk about:
– The Northumberland 89.7 radiothon
– How (and why) to donate to Northumberland 89.7
– How Collin forced me into starting my show
– Collin’s role with the station
– How he first got involved in radio
– Collin’s show, Deconstructing X
– Collin’s super cool son, Liam, and his future in radio
– Running social media
– Why Collin’s goals for the station are (sneak peak- increasing diversity is a big one)
– What CanCon is and why it matters
– How people can involved with volunteering at Northumberland 89.7
Fatlip by Sum 41
Strength to Endure by The 3856 (from the Ramones cover album, Leaving Home: A Norwegian Tribute to The Ramones)
Rocks and Trees by Arrogant Worms
Get Loose by The Salads
Check out this special update episode of The Nothing Exists Radio Hour!
In segment 1,
David Sheffield and I discuss Green Wood Coalition and Local Food for Local Good‘s “ Around the Table Thanksgiving Challenge” fundraiser! We talk about how to participate in the fundraiser and what the money goes to help fund.
In segment 2,
Avril Ewing and I discuss the Port Hope Candidates debate- Town Hall Style cohosted by us, “ two local women“. We address some of the concerns and feedback about the event and also explain our reasoning behind running it the way we are.
BONUS- you get to hear the ad that will be playing starting tomorrow on
Northumberland 89.7 for Take Back the Night: Port Hope (you’ll be hearing lots more about this exciting event over the next few weeks!).
Fuck the World by The Unlovables
Dear Beer by The Bombpops
This Time For Real by Lipstick Homicide