We talk about:
– How Jenn got interested interested in nutrition
– The process of becoming a nutritionist
– Who can benefit from working with nutritionist
– Why nutrition is an important part of health and wellness
– Some of the common misconceptions about nutrition
– Nutrition and women’s health (including nutrition during pregnancy and postpartum)
– Introducing babies to solid foods
– Some of Jenn’s favourite food blogs and resources
Check out Jenn’s website here
Nurturing Health’s website here
Posts tagged postpartum
Choose another tag?
The Nothing Exists Radio Hour S3E15: Postpartum in a Pandemic (with Kirsten Betteridge and Courtney Boyce)
Photo by Jeanneatte Breward.
We talk all about our postpartum experiences during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
End of the World by Great Big Sea
Across the Night by Silverchair (Rockabye Baby version)