July 27 LIVE on Northumberland 89.7 FM Small Town Radio!
LISTEN HERE for the podcast version.
Check out my interview with Amy Anderson-MacArthur (@veganmomofmany) about:
– Her favourite story form her bartending days
– Moderating a Vegan Keto group, “Vegan Keto Made Simple“, (and why she eats the way she does)
– Managing chronic illness naturally
– Having a stroke during her fifth pregnancy at the age of 30…and life afterwards
– Using CBD oil and cannabis vs. Wine Mom culture
– Being happy and the attitude it takes to get there
– Parenting a child with Sensory Processing Disorder
– Encouraging autonomy in children
Featuring Fresh Nova Scotia Tunes: