Check out my conversation with Sarah Litt!
We talk about:
– Sarah’s career as an agent in the music industry (and her path to get there)
– Being a woman in the punk scene
– Putting on all-ages punk shows in Northumberland County back in the day and her advice to people trying to do that now
– Living with and learning to manage Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
– How the work Sarah does keeps her well!
Featured Tunes by:
Welcome to The Nothing Exists Radio Hour where nothing exists except you, in this moment, right here, right now.
In this pilot episode, Lyss interviews Nikki (@eatks / www.eatks.net) from Everything and the Kitchen Sink about independent podcasting, being a woman in the podcasting/radio/music communities, and riot grrrl.
Playlist: “Lyss and Nikki don’t care what men have to say”
Content includes: women-fronted punk bands, discussion relating to feminism, sexism, podcasting, radio, healing after assault, DIY culture